A few weeks ago Blush celebrated their 10 year anniversary and I couldn’t be happier for the owner and creative master Michele, a muse to many including myself.
I wasn’t able to attend the celebration due to a prior commitment but I sent along a little party in a box and left this message on my Facebook page:
Many hugs and a big congratulations to Blush in celebrating their 10 year anniversary today! I wish I could be there tonight to pop some bubbly and throw a little confetti with you. 10 years is a huge accomplishment in this crazy retail industry and you did it with class, style and set the bar high for other retailers. Michele has been a huge creative inspiration to me….cheers to another 10! xoxo
What you’ll need:
- a pretty box
- tissue paper
- gold foil paper
- clear mini bag
- patterned paper
- small bottle of bubbly
- glue gun
- dollar store party hat (to trace as a template)
1. Cut the tissue paper and gold foil into long skinny strips to fill your box with.
2. To make the confetti, cut little pieces from the tissue paper and gold foil (I cheated and had pre made confetti on hand). Fill the clear mini bag with the confetti and follow the instructions I did here on a previous post to learn how to do the packaging part.
3. To make the party hat, head over to this previous post where I made one for Harper!
4. Blow up a balloon small enough that it fits into your box.
4. Fill up your box with all the above goodies and send away!