A few weekends ago we got a little rowdy for my girl Zuzana’s bachlorette. Her sister Daniela of Clutch PR did one killer job planning everything to perfection. With a #ZatSea theme complete with sailor hats and pin up looks, I’d say we were already off to a great start.
First up sailing. Three hours of bubbly, sun, tunes, dancing and nibblies definitely got us in the party mood. I couldn’t sum up a more perfect afternoon. Big thanks to Dahlia Katz for capturing all the special moments through her lens!
Next, a limo picked us up from the marina and took us to The Drake where we refreshed and got dolled up. We headed up to their Sky Yard where we were greeted with bottles of bubbly (seemed to be a theme in it’s self for the day!) along with snacks and a round of Moscow Mules – my favourite cocktail.
Following The Drake, the limo took us over to Ossington where we had the most incredible dinner at Boralia. A personalized menu was the perfect added touch that didn’t go unnoticed. Happy bellies, wobbly legs (the booze is more than a little noticeable at this point) and we were ready to hit a dance floor!
Bachelorette Planning Tips:
– ask the bride to provide you with the guest list and everyone’s email addresses
– send out an anonymous survey to all invited guests to get an idea of each person’s budget and available dates prior to starting the planning process
– ask for money up front so everything is paid for and taken care of the day/night of
– plan a few different activities to keep the day fun and interesting
– hire a limo or car service for the whole event – this came in super handy for everyone and made the night go extra smooth